Employers today are contending with a massive shift in how people think about work. The pandemic forced everyone to reconsider their priorities, and for many people, this sparked a desire to change careers or find new roles at people-first organizations that value work-life balance. Attracting and retaining talent is perhaps harder than it has ever been.
The 2022 Benepass Benchmarking Guide leverages a sample of our internal customer data to paint a picture of the current benefits landscape so HR leaders can design benefits packages that make the most sense for their workforce and business.
This guide includes:
- Trends in pre-tax benefits and perks, including the most common types of accounts and average contribution amounts
- Breakdowns of perks trends by company size, as well as an analysis of trends in the tech and health care industries
- A deep dive into how companies of all sizes are designing lifestyle spending account (LSA) benefits
- An overview of the eight dimensions of well-being and how to create benefits that target each
- The impact of generational differences and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) on modern employee benefits
- Benefits benchmarking tips from HR and benefits leaders at people-first companies like Moderna, LinkedIn, Bright Health, Turnberry Solutions, and more